The way to your perfect fitting shirt
We would like to accompany you on the way to your perfect custom-made shirt, but we need your support.
It is our aim to offer you an optimally fitting made-to-measure shirt that you will enjoy for a long time. To be fair, we would like to point out that it is not always possible to produce a perfectly fitting made-to-measure shirt for you with your first order. We don't want to promise you things we can't keep. When optimizing the fit, there are several aspects, including individual measurements or adjustments to the cut, which cannot be predicted and only become apparent when you try on your shirt. For an optimal fit, alterations to your shirt are sometimes necessary.
Before you order
- You are welcome to contact us before you order a shirt. We can clarify initial questions and discuss any known problems with your current shirts and give you first tips on what can be improved. For an optimal fit, often not only the measurements, but also the cut must be adapted, which we are happy to do for you free of charge. To do this, we need photos of you wearing one of your shirts. For details see below.
- Are you unsure about the right size? Would you like us to measure one of your shirts for you? No problem. We will be happy to help you. Please contact us.
- Do you have any special requests? We can offer you a variety of solutions and options for your custom-made shirt, which we cannot show you all due to the complexity and quantity. If you have a special request but cannot find the option in our online shop, please ask us. We can make many things possible, usually free of charge.
Perfect fit guaranteed
- We want you to be satisfied with your custom made shirt. Therefore we offer you as a service to change one shirt once free of charge with your first order. If an alteration is too complex, we will make a new shirt free of charge. Therefore, as a new customer, it is better to order only one shirt. Marginal adjustments are excluded from the fit guarantee.
After you received your order
- Wear the shirt at least once for a longer period of time to get a feeling for the fit and to be able to decide if it needs to be altered.
- Our shirt fabrics usually do not shrink noticeably when washed. Nevertheless, wash the shirt to check the fit afterwards.
Would you like to have your shirt altered as part of the fit guarantee?
Before sending your shirt back to us please contact us by e-mail. It is best to send us three photos (no Selfies!). One picture each showing you with your shirt from the front, back and side. In neutral posture, standing upright, arms relaxed at the sides. This helps us to help you optimize the fit. Write to us briefly about your requests and we will clarify the next steps with you directly.
The alteration of your shirt takes about 3-4 weeks.